Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Major Meltdown

It's been a while since I've posted. It's not that I've been too lazy. Quite the contrary.

My main blog, Weekend Pundit, suffered a major meltdown. The server which hosted the blog was in a server farm that suffered a devastating fire, destroying the server where Weekend Pundit abided. It's been a scramble to keep things running, switching operations to the Weekend Pundit Backup Site and making arrangements for Weekend Pundit at a new host and new domain. The link at the left now points to the new site, which is still a work in progress. At present it is a bare bones configuration as I work to move six year's worth of posts and images from my back ups to the new blog site. Needless to say there have been some teething problems, but I am getting them worked out. In the mean time I'm posting at both the new site and the backup site.

Now that most of the major work is done I can get back to post here as well. There are lots of issues I want to vent about that aren't necessarily aimed at an international or national audience, making them perfect for this blog.

Regular blogging will resume presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.